The European Commission has released its Call for Proposals for Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in the Philippines 2022.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen CSOs as independent actors of governance and development in their own right.
The specific objectives of this call for proposals are:
- Strengthened capacities of local CSOs to engage in policy dialogue at national level and in dialogue, implementation and monitoring of national development plans and programmes;
- Improved capacity and ability of local civil society partners to uphold and promote an enabling environment at national level;
- Strengthened capacity of local CSOs to engage in gender equality and youth inclusion and strengthened capacity of local women’s and youth partner CSOs.
The priorities of this call for proposals are:
- Enhance local governance through reinforced capacities and participation of CSOs and local community organizations/associations in public decision making processes and in social accountability;
- Improve circular economy, material waste management and sorting out of waste, alternatives to plastic and use of plastic, awareness on reuse of plastic or understanding and mitigation of marine litter; and
- Improve access to services and information on sexual and reproductive health and rights and gender based violence response, in particular for people living in vulnerable situations, including women, youth, indigenous people, LGBTQI+, people living in poverty, etc.
Deadline for submission of concept note is on April 7, 2022 at 10:00 AM (Brussels date and time).
For more details about this Call for Proposals, you may click here.