AMPING CARAGA is a network of non-government organizations (NGOs) that aims to work together for emergency response and capacity building on disaster risk reduction and management (DRRM) in CARAGA Region. AMPING CARAGA means Andam Motabang Pinaagi sa mga Nagkahiusang Grupo sa CARAGA. AMPING CARAGA is currently comprised of the following NGOs duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission:
- Agri-Aqua Development Coalition (AADC)
- Kasilak Development Foundation, Inc. (KDFI)
- Mindanao Coalition of Development NGO Networks (MINCODE)
- Philippine Partnerships for the Development of Human Resources in Rural Areas (PHILDHRRA)
- Sibog Katawhan Alang sa Pglambo, Inc. (SIKAP)
- Surigao Economic Development Micro-Finance Institution (SEDMFI)
Individually and collectively, AMPING CARAGA member organizations have broad experience in DRRM and has responded to various emergencies in the region.
All our emergency response activities are coordinated with local and regional government agencies in compliance with existing laws on DRRM. We also endeavor to adhere to international humanitarian principles.
We are grateful for the partnership and support from the following organizations:
- Bacbacan Multipurpose Cooperative – Lebak, Sultan Kudarat
- Care Philippines
- Christ’s Commission Fellowship
- Dole Community Multipurpose Cooperative
- Dole Philippines
- Dole Stanfilco Panabo Production Security Team
- Foundation for Sustainable Societies, Inc.
- German Doctors
- KPS SEED Microfinance, Inc.
- Mahintana Foundation, Inc.
- Matina Community Pantry
- Municipal Cooperative Development Council – Polomolok, South Cotabato
- Peace and Equity Foundation
- Tibud sa Katibawasan Multipurpose Cooperative
- RD Foundation
AMPING CARAGA is open to working with more NGOs, CSOs, humanitarian organizations, volunteer groups, and funding partners as we aim to serve CARAGA communities affected by various disasters. In addition to giving emergency humanitarian assistance, we also aim to provide medium to log-term solutions for CARAGA. We look forward to partnering with you!